Sr. Blue Prism Automation Developer
CGI has an immediate need for a Sr. Blue Prism Automation Developer to join our financial services team in Troy, AL, Sterling, VA or Columbia, SC. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
This project currently has a healthy backlog of automation requests that are being developed in the production support area. These requests include both scheduled and trigger-based automation solutions.
The Senior Blue Prism Automation Developer will be working with a highly motivated team that implements business processes and process automation on the latest Blue Prism platform. The role will design and implement software robots utilizing Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Analyze complexity and feasibility of automation with Robotic Process Automation for a given business process.
• Attend backlog review meetings to understand list of processes and pain points
• Analyze current state in conjunction with RPA business analyst to determine opportunities for process improvement and automation
• Design target state incorporating Blue Prism RPA and gain agreement with business partners
• Participate in sprint planning discussions as needed
• Hold sprint completion demos to showcase finished product(s)
• Conduct training sessions for project team, business users and/or end-users
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 6+ years of relevant experience
• Blue Prism development
• Business requirement gathering
• Experienced in Python
• Experienced in Selenium
• Develop Blue Prism code for business process automation
• Exposure to RPA on AWS
• Develop Blue Prism solutions iteratively in an Agile environment
• Perform unit testing to ensure the solution is working as expected
• Blue Prism automation of web-based and desktop-based applications
• Invoking REST APIs and command scripts from Blue Prism
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Blue Prism Developer Certification
• AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and ServiceNow tools
• Experience with Splunk, UNIX, Jenkins, and/or Autosys
Bachelor's degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or related field required
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $59,700.00 - $146,900.00.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment.
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
- Blue Prism
What you can expect from us:
Something looks off?