LA/Cloud - Linux Admin
• Minimum 7 years of experience in remote infrastructure management
• 7+ years working experience on Redhat Linux, Redhat cluster , satellite , patching
• 5+ years of working experience in OVM , KVM, RHEV, docker container/ openshift
• Experience in deploying; maintaining and supporting Linux Server infrastructures and storage systems in an enterprise environment
• Maintain security and OS patch management for linux based systems
• Responsible for resolving all technical incidents escalated by the L-2 team
• Analyze Change Request; review change requests with the client & stake holders; validate the information and execute - High complexity; Critical & Emergency Changes
• Sound knowledge on SRM, Cluster, DataStore and Disaster Recovery
• Participate in Problem Management review meetings and provide root cause analysis
• Ability to handle and drive Incident Review bridges by identifying potential Problems; recommend solutions to be implemented
• Responsible for SLA compliance
• Should possess work experience on migration/upgradation projects
• Basic knowledge on scripting and automation
• Communicate effectively (verbal and written) and clearly within the team and with all the stakeholders Good knowledge on ITIL process
• Technical Certification a must Redhat Linux
• Possess ITIL certification
• On call schedule and week end change schedule participation
• Ready to work at night shift (EST timezone) and flexible for other hours
- Server - Linux
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?