Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Your future duties and responsibilities:
* Deliver solution architecture for complete data engineering including data visualization layer.
* Provide design solution for the efficient sematic design
* Analyse data to discover data insight and KPIs
* Design and Develop Tableau dashboards, reports
* Leverage Tableau's library of resources to demonstrate best practices for data visualization and data storytelling
* Collaborate with Product Owner, data architect, understand the data & reporting/visualization requirements
* Architect, Design, Develop and Productionize Data Ingestion, Semantic and BI Layer
• Collaborate with Product Owner, data architect to understand and define the technical requirement for the business cases.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
EXP : 7 to 12 Yrs
Location : Pune/ Bangalore / Hyderabad/ Chennai
Notice period : Immediate
- Google Cloud Platform
- Postgre SQL
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?