Senior System Engineer
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Servers operations and support.
• Experience in Windows, WindowsWMI and Unix\Linux servers
• Knowledge on Identity and Access management (Tools such as Active Directory, User Administration).
• Experience in defining support work flows and in managing the support process along with INC, TASK, Change.
• Experience in working in an offshore-onsite, remote work model
• Great communication skills, ability to summarize and present the technical information to supervisor
• Self-starter and quick learner, willing to roll-up the sleeves to help the team members.
• Managing the support process, troubleshooting on servers connectivity and configuration.
• Identifying INC, Change, TASK and doing the needfull on time
• User administration as per users request.
• Preparing Monthly Health reports.
• Participating in team calls and updating the process, risk & chalanges and reporting them to the leads.
• Designing, implementing and managing the Key Operating Procedures document
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?