ITSM Remedy Architect
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you. And the even better news? Our friendly team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better. We are looking for an experienced Remedy support person with developer experience who can bring their knowledge and experience to CGI.
All applicants must hold or be prepared to undergo National Security Vetting (NSV) Security Check (SC) level.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The role will combine a mixture of day to day support of triaging incidents and implementing fixes through to supporting projects end to end with the new developments required.
• Troubleshooting and resolving incidents.
• Investigating problem tickets
• Performing environment maintenance, deploying releases, supporting patching etc
• Updating and producing support documentation and release notes when needed.
• Moving Packages between environments following the release management process
• Potential for needing to be part on-call out of hours support as part of a rota (not expected immediately but once the candidate is familiar with the environment)
• Working with business users to understand and document their requirements
• Undertaking full impact assessments for new functionality being developed
• Migrating packages of work through multiple environments (From DEV to Production)
• Depending upon level of experience, producing recommendations and designs for complex solutions
• Working with support teams to resolve issues
• Updating and producing relevant documentation and release notes when needed.
• Supporting new projects / initiatives requiring new set-ups of infrastructure for new instances
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You'll need the following skills:
• Hands-on experience in Remedy development or support, and have good understanding of IT infrastructure.
• Good understanding of Remedy ITSM's underlying database structure, including data model, code customisation, and integration capabilities
• Proficient in design and development of Remedy workflow and APIs (Java based)
• Understanding of BMC Atrium Orchestrator
• Ability to participate in usability and requirements meetings and then implement a solution or work flow in the tool for specific customer needs
• Ability to provide BMC Remedy ITSM consulting recommendations code customisation's, and integrations
• Ability to define and document Remedy ITSM functional and technical design specifications
• Strong knowledge in ITIL processes
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of partner products integrated with the Remedy ITSM applications
• Strong database skills
• Experience of BMC Atrium Orchestrator
• Knowledge and experience on Web Intelligence and Business Objects
• Proficient in design and development of Remedy workflow and APIs
• AR Server
• BMC Remedy ITSM v9.x
• Windows Server
• Atrium Orchestrator
• Atrium Integrator
- Solutions Architecture
- Technical Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?