Infrastructure Project Manager
The Infrastructure Project Manager provides project-related management for infrastructure projects and is responsible for utilizing Project Management Methodology to manage all phases of the IT Infrastructure build-out lifecycle, while being accountable for all aspects of each project's success.
This position involves resolving issues, managing resources, coordinating projects, and interfacing with internal/external representatives.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• The Infrastructure Project Manager plans, monitors, and reports on project status and performance data to management and stakeholders. The Project Manager will participate in safety audit, stakeholder conflict resolution and avoidance to ensure efficient productivity and completion of projects.
• Coordinate and supervise all Infrastructure Implementation activities.
• Develop execution plans/schedules. Ensure frequent communication with key project individuals and vendors.
• Meeting coordination and conference room reservations & set-up, as needed. Attend meetings, if necessary, for taking minutes and documenting other information
• Managing workload – prioritizing work and ensuring deadlines are met.
• Special duties and projects, as assigned or necessary
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 8-10 years of IT Infrastructure project management experience
• Ability to be in person - onsite.
• Must have worked in light industrial/Engineering/Construction project management.
• Ability to drive scoping, schedule, and budget.
• Stakeholder management and good communication skills
• Coordinate with hardware/software/network/EPC vendors
• Good with MS-office and MS-Project Tools
• Mostly work from office, but ability to work in construction/hazardous area on as needed basis.
- Industrial Products
- Microsoft Project
- Project Management
What you can expect from us:
Something looks off?