Quality Assurance Lead
Meet our professionals
CGI USA - Best version of me
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Lead to join our team in Honolulu, HI!
You will be responsible for development and execution of test strategies, plans, scripts, and cases supporting one of our large ERP clients!
How we’re transforming Government
We use technical expertise and secure solutions to help government reinvent the ways of working to improve citizen services and increase efficiency. Our work helps civil entities provide services transparently and with fewer resources.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Extensive experience on Test Management and Defect Tracking tools like Atlassian JIRA.
Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects from concept to implementation performing Estimation, Project Planning & Tracking with detailed Plan and Metrics Preparation, Team Management and delivering the work products with up most quality.
Accountable for test execution planning, test environment planning, status reporting, defect tracking, and client coordination.
Responsible for the manual functional and regression testing of software updates, releases, and new features.
Conduct brainstorming sessions with Business Analysts/Subject Matter Experts, Product Managers and Testing Teams to understand the in-scope and out-scope of each feature/business requirement, impact areas, and technical complications that need to be considered while writing test plan and test cases.
Responsible for design review and software testing. The role requires technical competence, testing expertise and experience with large Enterprise applications.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum 8 years of Quality Assurance Lead experience
• Experience in coordinating testing in large multi-platform environments involving sophisticated integrations and geographically dispersed teams
• Experience developing structured test plans and detailed test cases through analysis of sophisticated business and technical requirements and high-level design deliverables
• Ability to prioritize testing based on risk
• Outstanding communication and collaboration abilities
• Experience mentoring others in QA standard methodologies
• Experience with Structured Test Planning, QA Tracking software
• Experience working with Azure DevOps
• Experience with using Microsoft Project or related Project Tracking Tools
• Scrum/Agile Certification
• Test Automation Tools
“CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $84,000 - $146,900.”
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company.
CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Atlassian Confluence
- Azure DevOps
- MS PowerBI
- Quality Assurance/QA Strategy
- Test Management
- Test Planning & Implementation
- Testing Environments
What you can expect from us:
Something looks off?