Rating Business Analyst
Meet our professionals
CGI USA - Best version of me
The successful candidate will be responsible for Implementing a Rating solution using the CGI Ratabase product for customer Personal and Commercial lines of business.
Working in a team or rating analysts this role will be to implement and support several lines of business, including Workers Comp, Automobile, General Liability, Property and Equipment breakdown.
This role can be located within proximity of any U.S. CCI office.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Understand Insurance Rating manuals and consolidating customer requirements into a requirements document.
• Perform gap analysis on various insurance or other financial systems.
• Work with Database Architects to design object-oriented structures and algorithms for the rating process.
• Use the Ratabase Next Generation solution to implement rating databases.
• Develop test plans and participate in the testing process to ensure quality project deliverables.
• Act as a mentor to other consultants.
• Interacts with other team members and clients to ensure quality solution.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years relevant business experience.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in using Ratabase Product Builder application
• In depth experience in one or more of these disciplines: insurance rating, business systems design, statistical interface, underwriting, billing, and/or claims experience.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other Windows applications.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Confidence working through client issues
• Ability to work independently
• Thrive in a team environment
• Dedicated to quality
Desired Qualifications/Non-Essential Skills Required
• Knowledge of Visio software
• Presentation Skills
• Project leadership skills
• Mentoring skills
• Programming background
• Testing or Q/A experience
• Experience using Ratabase or maintenance of another rating product
• Experience in Agile Methodology or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Agile
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Understanding of project management
• Quick learner
*CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $53,100 -$156,700.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more.
- Microsoft Visio
What you can expect from us:
Something looks off?