• Candidate will have responsibilities for SASE Services architecture. This encompasses Zscaler Internet Access, Private Access, Digital Experience, integration with AD and IDP Services, Zero Trust Architecture, Third Party and Remote Access transformation. The SASE Architect will report to the Head of SASE Services within Cyber Security Services and must partner with peer groups in Innovation, Architecture, Technology Services and the business sectors to ensure a service-oriented organization that meets the business needs
• hands-on experience in ZDX,ZIA and ZPA
• Proven strong knowledge of Cyber Security solutions and products focusing on Cloud, Zscqler CASB and SASE.
• Thorough understanding of industry and corporate technology standards for Cyber Security services
• Experience in SASE implementation
• Hands-on experience in Zscaler Internet Access, Zscaler Private Access and Zscaler Digital Experience
• Strong knowledge of Proxy functionality and Proxy features
• Policy management ZScaler Proxy
• Understand the Traffic Flows for both Https web Traffic standard and custom application-based traffic and accordingly troubleshoot issues related to the same
• Monitor the health of App connector
• Create/modify the app segment and server group and Create/modify the network application and app group.
- Network Architecture
- Security Architecture
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Something looks off?