Territory Sales Manager
Role and Responsibilities
Join our CAE Healthcare team as a driven and pro-active Territory Sales Manager. This job role is a remote opportunity covering northern England as a territory. (Leeds, Manchester, Yorkshire)
The role we are offering
We are looking for an exceptional sales executive dedicated to high performance, personal excellence and a strong work ethic, who shares our passion for transforming medical education and patient safety. The primary purpose of this position is to establish relationships with our existing and prospective clients and to generate revenue.
- Meet and strive to exceed assigned sales quota through direct sale of all CAE Healthcare products and services.
- Grow and manage assigned territory efficiently and effectively.
- Identify, build, develop and maintain customer and stakeholder’s relationships.
- Create and update a Territory Business Plan to include strategy, tactics and milestones as it relates to hitting goals set by the company.
- Collaborate with his/her cross functional team and build target list of accounts for CAE Healthcare business.
- Provide accurate pipeline management and reporting and execute tactical sales plans.
- Call on prospective customers and provide technical product information and demonstrations.
- Attend conferences and organize regional sales events to promote CAE Healthcare’s visibility and generate leads and sales.
- Thoroughly learn and maintain current knowledge of CAE Healthcare’s products, services and competitors’ landscape.
- Help establish and then comply with sales policies, pricing guidelines, and best practices for CAE Healthcare’s service offering.
- Become proficient in healthcare simulation industry in the pursuit of individual and corporate goal.
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity and respect for co-workers, customers and prospects.
Our ideal candidate has
The ideal candidate must be proficient in pipeline management, creating, cultivating and closing sales leads within the assigned territory. In this position you enjoy working autonomous and in a cross-functional team. You are experienced in developing solid relationships and will be responsible of representing the reputation and brand of CAE Healthcare.
There is frequent travel in the role, up to 70%. This role suits you well if you enjoy working from a home office environment and can plan your diary and travel independently. CAE Healthcare has an office presence in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
- A BS/BA degree required, in healthcare is a plus.
- Minimum 2+ year’s prior sales experience required; medical device or medical simulation or medical education field sales experience preferred. Healthcare/or IT sales experience in the healthcare field may also be sufficient.
- Documented record of success in building relationships and sales required; experience presenting to physicians, faculty and simulation lab preferred.
- Experience demonstrating and selling sophisticated products/technologies, web-based medical education sales preferred.
- Ability to identify client’s needs, communicate product benefits, while building lasting account relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to professionally follow up, move forward/advance, and close opportunities.
- Must be well versed is solution based selling and creative closing techniques.
We are offering a competitive benefits package with this position, including of an attractive commission structure, private healthcare, a flexible holiday policy and flexi time as well as a car allowance and more.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.