Software Development Student, Technical Project Management - 4 Month Winter Term
Worker Sub-Type:Student (Fixed Term)
This is an opportunity to work closely with the Blackberry QNX Services Engineering Team in Ottawa, working closely with all major car companies.
Location: Ottawa, ON
Length of Term: 4 Months
As a Software Developer Student in the Technical Project Management - OEM Engineering Services team, you will be developing and maintaining the development of key tools and utilities that will help the global Technical Project Management team in serving their customers.
Skills and Qualifications
* Strong development background; REST API, Java, Tomcat, Python, Web frameworks, VSCode, Eclipse, GIT, SQL, etc.
* Knowledge of MS Office suites
* Knowledge of Linux, CLI (misc), Windows
* You are curious, a self-learner, and strive when working in a dynamic team.
* You have participated in multiple hackathons
* When life throws you a problem, you see this as an opportunity to start coding!
Student Life at Blackberry
Growth Mindset: employees have access to skills training and professional development courses, mentorship programs as well as unlimited access to our on-demand learning platform.
Commitment to Wellness: employees have access to events that support physical, mental and financial wellness. We host wellness sessions, fitness courses, discounts to local gyms and offer a 24/7 Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
Highly collaborative teams and a supportive workplace environment, with organization-wide events and a student social committee.
Employee Perks: we have snack and beverage programs at all locations. Students also have access to discounts for local stores, transportation, restaurants and activities.
See more about the student program at BlackBerry over on our Instagram @BlackBerryStudentLife
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40