Information Security Mgmt Associate
Avaya - Networking business
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and everyday millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering #Experiences that Matter.
Avaya is a global leader in digital communications products, solutions, and services for businesses of all sizes delivering most of its technology through software and services. We enable organizations around the globe to succeed by creating intelligent communications experiences for our clients, their employees, and their customers. Every minute of every day, we power positive and productive interactions that drive customer loyalty, team collaboration and business success.
We’re focused on Innovation without Disruption, removing barriers, and placing our customers best interests at the forefront of everything we do. The world is evolving in technologically exciting ways, and we strive to lead revolutions in how businesses leverage the cloud, artificial intelligence, automation, and mobility.
We aren’t just focused on customer experience, we also prioritize the employee experience, and we work hard to engage and empower our people throughout their career with us. We’re seeking the best diverse talent to shape and transform how the world connects. Find out more at Careers at Avaya.
Job Code: 00192761
Job Family: Information Technology
Job Function: Information Security
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Certifications Compliance Auditor is a member of the Avaya Product organization, working with Product Certification Program Managers on projects for industry certifications such as ISO 27001, SOC 2, PCI, HIPAA, and FedRAMP.
The hired individual will assess product installations and support personnel against established controls to ensure compliance, identifying non-conformances and recommending improvements. The individual will plan the audit, including determining the scope and approach; will perform fieldwork using an evidence based approach; will prepare audit reports, writing technical reports that analyze/interpret audit results; will track audit findings to resolution; and will perform follow up reviews.
These independent reviews directly support Avaya’s roadmap to obtain and maintain industry recognized certifications of Avaya product environments.
What you will do:
• Manage internal compliance audits following recognized auditing principles and concepts, including creating an audit plan, performing audits, collecting and evaluating evidence, preparing audit reports, and tracking audit findings.
• Gather audit data; analyzing evidence received against control objectives; identifying findings, especially red flags; and preparing reports that summarize audit results and findings.
• Interface with and interview internal management and operating personnel
• Assist in the development or tailoring of audit testing programs to meet specific business needs
• Exposure to cybersecurity frameworks such as SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HITRUST beneficial.
• Broad technical knowledge preferred, with the ability to perform control reviews on systems, operation, and security procedures and standards.
• Experience: 3-5 years' experience in cybersecurity, IT audit, and/or IT/cloud operations
• Good understanding of IT Service Management processes including
- Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Asset Management
- Change Management
- Access Management
- Security Logging, Malware, and Antivirus
• Strong attention to detail, good analytical and statistical skills, as well as communication and multitasking skills.
• Good computer skills and experience with MS Office software programs.
• Ability to speak, write, and read English without much difficulty required
• Self-driven and able to work independently