WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING\n
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives.\n
AMD together we advance_
Push Boundaries, Deliver Innovation and Change the World! In this role you will be given an opportunity to work on the next generation technology that will be part of future AMD Microprocessors powering Gaming Consoles, Servers and Personal Computers as well as Graphics Cards and VR sets. This team also is responsible for the Design and Verification of several critical as well as the integration to other subsystems and SOC. The Design and Design Verification groups within this team are also responsible for developing a balanced architecture between power consumption and performance, delivering high complexity RTL code and creating advanced testbenches using cutting edge verification techniques.
- Collaborate with design team to understand and define verification requirements for high-speed, low power digital circuit designs from definition to implementation. \n
- Own and be involved in all aspects of the functional verification from initial test planning, test creation and debug. to coverage and sign-off closure. \n
- Own and implement verification of high speed, low power digital designs at IP and System level using both coverage driven constraint random and directed testing techniques as well as formal verification. \n
- Implement test benches and components such as test and sequence libraries, monitors, models and BFMs by applying objected oriented programming verification techniques following UVM methodology. \n
- \nAdvanced knowledge of ASIC/SOC Design flow and state of the art verification flow
Proficient with Verilog, System Verilog and UVM.\n \n
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in the UVM concepts and SystemVerilog language. (SVA, UVM scoreboard) \n
- Familiarity with power aware simulation and firmware/hardware co-verification is a plus. \n
- Familiarity with industry standard high-speed protocols such as USB, PCIE, UFS, SATA, Ethernet is a plus. \n
- Familiarity with industry standard interconnects such as AMBA (AXI, APB, AHB) is a plus. \n
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with pronounced attention to detail. \n
- Scripting language experience: Perl, Ruby, Makefile, shell is a plus. \n
- Capable of independently driving tasks and activities to completion in an organized and timely manner with excellent quality. \n
- Major in EE, CS or related, Master’s Degree with 3+ years or Bachelor’s with 5+ years working experiences.
Benefits offered are described: AMD benefits at a glance.\n
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.